Sunday 7: Extra Somethings
November 21, 2011 § 4 Comments
7 Extra Somethings
- Stickers– Who doesn’t like stickers?!
- Tea – Send a just-add-boiling-water party-in-an-envelope to your favorite tea-drinker.
- Magazine tidbit – Article, advertisement, fashion spread, handy tip, scientific break-through — if it makes you think of someone, clip and share!
- Quotes – Like stickers, who doesn’t like quotes? Bonus points for you if you hand-write it. Quadrupole-bonus points if you write it in calligraphy.
- Glitter* – You get to laugh your head off imagining the reaction when the letter is opened. Your friend gets to vacuum!
- Photo – A recent baby picture as an update. A hilariously-dated picture to illustrate a do-you-remember note. A wedding photo to accompany an anniversary card.
- Cartoons– Send someone a laugh!
What extras do you like to send with your letters? What’s the most interesting thing you’ve received with one?
*Note from personal experience: you may wish to put a disclaimer on the envelope to prevent the letter from bursting open over a cup of tea or some similarly unintended domestic disruption.